USB (4).jpg

Where are you located?

I am based in Los Angeles, CA and travel extensively to Portland, OR to photograph weddings and portraits. I am originally from Portland, OR but always wanted to live in SoCal. So basically, my life consists of the best of both worlds!

Do you travel outside of CA and OR?

For 2019, I will be photographing in CA, OR, WA, and NV. I will travel wherever my clients take me!

Do you only speak english?

I find that the majority of my clients appreciate hiring me not only for my creative skills, who I am, but also because I speak English and Spanish. I can request a picture from their abuelitas who traveled from somewhere in Latin America for the wedding without an issue. There’s nothing like making guests and family feel comfortable to request a photo in their native language.

What If I want to shoot in a location that requires a photography permit fee?

Many places charge a photography permit fee. For clients who want to shoot in locations that do require a permit, they must purchase the permit fee in advance.

What is your turnaround time?

Images are always delivered within 4-6 weeks through a password protected online gallery. The custom USB is usually shipped within 4-8 weeks.

Do you provide a second shooter?

Most weddings are shot solely by me but I do provide a second shooter to couples who request one for an additional price.

How far in advance should I secure MY date with you?

Typically, clients secure their dates within 6 - 12 months in advance. I encourage everyone to contact me for availability as I have available dates all year round.

I’m Ready to book you! what do i do next?

Feel free to fill out my contact form. I do my best to get back to emails within 24 - 48 hours. I will reply back with availability and a pricing sheet. If I am available, I would love to chat! I am available through Skype, FaceTime, and in person if I am in the area. A date is secured once a signed contract, model release form, and a deposit of 50% of the grand total is provided. Contracts can be mailed, digitally signed, or scanned.

Do you charge sales tax?

By law, I am required to collect sales tax for states that collect sales tax. Sales tax percentage is based on my client’s residence to where I will be shipping my custom USBs.